Monday, September 1, 2014

Class of 2015: Here we ARE!

Welcome Back!

Last year before college--very exciting!

Important Links:

I am sooooo excited to get going and hear about your college plans and dreams!  I promise that we will do everything we can here in class to get you ready and find a way for your dream to come true. 

This page is the place to check in if you have missed a day, lost a handout, forgotten your notes, or just want to check in and make sure you have everything done. I will do my best to update twice a week, and I really appreciate it if you let me know right away if a link is not working or you have other troubles navigating this site. You or your parents can sign up to follow the site so that you will know when a new post is available. Please check in here before you email me about missing class or ask about missing work--thanks!
 Email me: eddy_christina@salkeiz.k12.or.us



No comments:

Post a Comment